Be a Quitter! Seven Ways You Win By Quitting
You know the old saying, “Winners never quit and quitters never win?” Well, many times that’s true but for me personally, much of my fulfillment and achievement comes when I actually quit something…
1) Breaking addictions (John 10:10)
2) Giving up bad habits for better ones!
3) Saying “no” to the good things to say “yes” to the best things.
4) When I’ve over-committed and I can’t do things well.
5) To create margin in my life so I can “walk slowly through crowds”.
6) Quit expecting more of others than I expect of myself.
7) Quit being critical and judgmental.